Sandara undergoes eye operation

SANDARA Park was greatly reminded to take care of her health after she underwent an eye surgery recently.
The Korean pop star shared an update on her Line account saying that she got a stye in her eye and that she needed to be operated. A stye is a bacterial infection of an oil gland in the eyelid.

“I got a stye in my eye. I went to an ophthalmologist and undergone operation where they will squeeze it out,” she said.
Sandara shared that it was the first time that she experienced such procedure. “It was my first time doing it but it doesn’t hurt that much. But since it’s my eyes, it made me feel frustrated, dizzy and scared,” she said.
She reminded her followers to take care of their health. “People with weak immune system should take care of themselves,” she said. The pop star added, “I should show up with a health self! Don’t worry.”

Meanwhile a fan tweeted Sandara if she can make it to the Paris Fashion Week. The Pop star said that she will recover by that time.
“I will recover before PFW. I can’t walk well wearing the eye patch, dizzy dizzy,” she replied to her fan. (Push)

Comments